SHOW TIMES

SHOW TIMES

MON
:/
TUE: 16 & Pregnant @10/9c on MTV
The Real Housewives of Orange County @9/8c on Bravo TV
Dance Moms 9/8c on Lifetime TV
WED:The Real Housewives of Vancouver @10 on Slice TV
THU:Don't ne Tardy for The Wedding @9:30/8:30c on Bravo TV
FRI: /
SAT: /
SUN: Keeping Up With The Kardashians @9/8c on E!
Mrs.Eastwood and Company @10/9c on E!
The Real Housewives of New jersey @10/9c on Bravo TV



Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just finished watching sneak peak for the next episode of the Basketball Wives.

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/675420/basketball-wives-3-episode-8-sneak-peek.jhtml#id=1667776

First of all that's not a sneak peak because it lasts 9min, that is half of the show.
I don't know what is up with this conspiracy against Meeka? Everyone is on her case like she offended their mother or something like that. Especially Tami! Really Tami, really, imitating Meeka during a nice dinner! What is wrong with u like a little bully." I'm gonna slap this, I'm gonna hit her if I find out this or if I find that bla bla bla" ( In my Tami voice) ugh! I don't know how can people listen to that. Well guess what u bully, you are being sued now and I'm glad. I don't know where Tami thinks she lives but u go to jail nowadays if u raise your hand on somebody.  40something year old woman being sued for an assault on an another woman who did nothing major to you, you should be ashamed of yourself.
More comments on this episode coming up Monday after the show airs.
For all of you who can't watch it on Vh1 because it is not allowed in your region (had those issues while living in Europe) I suggest these two pages : www.tvduck.com and www.watchseries.eu !

Love S.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome! Looking forward to reading some juicy comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep those juicy details coming. yay! the princess of the reality TV is in the house!

    ReplyDelete