SHOW TIMES

SHOW TIMES

MON
:/
TUE: 16 & Pregnant @10/9c on MTV
The Real Housewives of Orange County @9/8c on Bravo TV
Dance Moms 9/8c on Lifetime TV
WED:The Real Housewives of Vancouver @10 on Slice TV
THU:Don't ne Tardy for The Wedding @9:30/8:30c on Bravo TV
FRI: /
SAT: /
SUN: Keeping Up With The Kardashians @9/8c on E!
Mrs.Eastwood and Company @10/9c on E!
The Real Housewives of New jersey @10/9c on Bravo TV



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back In The Mix

I know, I know I didn't blog in a while shame on me! Sorry people I'm on vacation with my family :).
But I sure did watch all the shows!
To be honest after watching Basketball wives reunion I was disgusted by those women and lost for words! Especially Evelyn, such a pretty women ruined herself with her nasty attitude and she used to be my favorite :(! That still doesn't mean I'm teaming with Royce, that Chihuahua makes me puke just by looking at her. I got to hand it to Meeka for not punching that loud mouth Tami and keeping it classy! Tami go away! Just leave the show u are making me aggressive because u are so hoodrat dumb! I love how she told Meeka that her husband got the ring and he didn't even play! Where is your ring Tami ups where is your husband? That's right both of them are with a white woman, so who is a black ass in that picture?
And just when it ended and we thought we shall rest until next season they hit us with Basketball Wives L.A! Ta dahh! First of all why is there so many of them? Second if you are not a wife why are you in the damn show? What is that girl-stripper doing there? And why is Gloria running the show and bringing people off the street? Not to be mean but I wish that stripper f*** her fiancé-ok that was a lil mean boo hoo.
But all these time I was not just focused on Basketball world! I was in the Jersey world too! Jersey Shore and The Real Housewives of NJ! Surprise surprise, Ronnie and Sammie are back together! Ok Ronnie, if you are agreeing to give your relationship another try why are you still calling that girl Hanna? Who does that? The rest of the crew is so boring if there wasn't for Ron, Sam and Mike fighting the concrete wall, the show would be unwatchable! Snookie lost her mojo ever since she is in the relationship with Jionni! I think this should be the last season! They are all getting too old for the show!
The Real Housewives of New Jersey are getting bizarre! I feel bad for Teresa and her husband! Somebody did jinks them! Melissa and Joe are the same as Teresa and Joe few seasons back. The worst thing then not having anything in life is to have it and for it to be taken away! Teresa and Joe are so miserable! But as I mentioned in my previous blogs stop taking it out on other people!
I'm off to watch season premiere of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! Glad they are back on!

Love S.

No comments:

Post a Comment