SHOW TIMES

SHOW TIMES

MON
:/
TUE: 16 & Pregnant @10/9c on MTV
The Real Housewives of Orange County @9/8c on Bravo TV
Dance Moms 9/8c on Lifetime TV
WED:The Real Housewives of Vancouver @10 on Slice TV
THU:Don't ne Tardy for The Wedding @9:30/8:30c on Bravo TV
FRI: /
SAT: /
SUN: Keeping Up With The Kardashians @9/8c on E!
Mrs.Eastwood and Company @10/9c on E!
The Real Housewives of New jersey @10/9c on Bravo TV



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Basketball Wives LA


I love me some reality Mondays! Last night was great from season finale of Basketball Wives LA to season premiere of Love & Hip Hop and of course Beverly Hills Housewives.
I don't know where to start! Maybe I'll begin with Basketball Wives LA since I didn't comment on them in a while and last night was a season finale after all.
So last night Ron Artest's long lost husband Kimsha returns, I couldn't help it she looks like a man! And boy did she looked confused, so did I, you were gone the whole season and nobody missed you. I don't know what kind of ghetto style she tried to pull off with those earnings but umm whatever it was didn't work.
Kimsha, take your friend Jackie and start a new show, Basketball Husbands :).
So Jackie got kicked out of the circle last night, and it is deserved, but I felt bad for her though, she is a woman in menopause and she tried to fit with the younger crowd. I guess she thought that she can do that by gossiping, oh well didn't work out. But poor Jackie is so full of herself, she thinks that other girls can learn so much from her. Jackie, you don't know the difference between pork and chicken your tutoring ends there.
I just have to put it out there I don't like Imani, she is dead as a fish and looks like miss piggy. Just by looking at her my energy levels get low. She can leave the show too, time for some new casting :)
I must admit watching Gloria and Matt separate got me a bit teary eyed. Unfortunately we don't know what we have till it's gone. I hope they get back together, that this "space" that Gloria is talking about won't grow too much. By the way I have never seen such a lame psychiatrist like Gloria's.
Till next Monday and Basketball Wives LA reunion.

1 comment:

  1. I feel sorry for Matt and Gloria too... Hope they get back together...

    And about Jackie... how can u not tell a difference between pork and chicken??? How???

    ReplyDelete