SHOW TIMES

SHOW TIMES

MON
:/
TUE: 16 & Pregnant @10/9c on MTV
The Real Housewives of Orange County @9/8c on Bravo TV
Dance Moms 9/8c on Lifetime TV
WED:The Real Housewives of Vancouver @10 on Slice TV
THU:Don't ne Tardy for The Wedding @9:30/8:30c on Bravo TV
FRI: /
SAT: /
SUN: Keeping Up With The Kardashians @9/8c on E!
Mrs.Eastwood and Company @10/9c on E!
The Real Housewives of New jersey @10/9c on Bravo TV



Monday, December 12, 2011

Quiero Mi Boda- Raquel and Felipe


Everybody knows I love to watch reality TV and few weeks ago I was actually a part of one.
My dear friends were having their dream wedding and also filming for a show called Quiero Mi Boda - I Want My Wedding, that is aired on MTV Tr3s.
Quiero Mi Boda is a show that gives us an inside look at cross-cultural weddings. Weddings are a special event in the life of a couple: a day where not only two people join in matrimony but also a day when two families unite, except in these cases the families are from a different cultural background. Where there are differences there is drama- at least in most of the shows. My couple, Felipe and Raquel who are Puerto Rican and Mexican showed us nothing but love and took us through the wonderful emotional roller coaster. Looking at the filming of the show behind the scenes made me realize how reality TV works. Although some parts are scripted, they are written in the way the couple wants to present themselves. Nobody can push you to do or say something you don't wish to. My point is; Jersey shore people are really dumb. I was so happy to be part of their wedding day and I'm glad you guys will get to enjoy it because the show airs in February. I will keep you posted but for now I'll let you see some behind the scenes pictures of the lovely couple and great MTV tr3s crew.






No comments:

Post a Comment