SHOW TIMES

SHOW TIMES

MON
:/
TUE: 16 & Pregnant @10/9c on MTV
The Real Housewives of Orange County @9/8c on Bravo TV
Dance Moms 9/8c on Lifetime TV
WED:The Real Housewives of Vancouver @10 on Slice TV
THU:Don't ne Tardy for The Wedding @9:30/8:30c on Bravo TV
FRI: /
SAT: /
SUN: Keeping Up With The Kardashians @9/8c on E!
Mrs.Eastwood and Company @10/9c on E!
The Real Housewives of New jersey @10/9c on Bravo TV



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Camille Grammer and her boyfriend Dimitri

Meet Camille's new boyfriend and find out what she had to say about him:

He's great with my kids and he's good with me. My son's really taken a liking to him and my daughter and him get along as well."
He's not bad to look at either.
"He's tall, 6'2", dark, handsome," Grammer gushed. "He loves to cook. I call him my Greek god."

So does Grammer ever see herself marrying again?

"At some point, possibly yes," she said. "A year ago I would have said I definitely never, I will never enter into that kind of agreement. But now I've definitely changed my mind."

Dimitri is an attorney and got his J.D. from Southern Methodist University.
He reportedly has a child in Texas. His brother Thomas has had multiple run-ins with the law, including allegedly committing sexual and aggravated assault.


No comments:

Post a Comment