SHOW TIMES

SHOW TIMES

MON
:/
TUE: 16 & Pregnant @10/9c on MTV
The Real Housewives of Orange County @9/8c on Bravo TV
Dance Moms 9/8c on Lifetime TV
WED:The Real Housewives of Vancouver @10 on Slice TV
THU:Don't ne Tardy for The Wedding @9:30/8:30c on Bravo TV
FRI: /
SAT: /
SUN: Keeping Up With The Kardashians @9/8c on E!
Mrs.Eastwood and Company @10/9c on E!
The Real Housewives of New jersey @10/9c on Bravo TV



Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Teen Mom 2 Season Finale



Teen Mom 2 season finale was sad. Leah filed for divorce. I felt bad for him even though she was crying a lot. I know Leah is young but she needs to understand there are consequences for your actions. I was skipping the part when Jenelle came up and switching it to Bravo TV- Patti form Millionaire Matchmaker was giving advices on Watch what happens live! I Like Patti :)
I was surprised with Kaylin and how she was cold when she told Jordan that she cheated on him, I didn't get the part where she wanted him to be more understanding, Jordan's reaction was totally justified.
On the other hand she cried when Jo rejected her. I did feel bad for her because she is the mother of his child and he straight up disrespected her. He F*ed her over. Jo was flirtatious, nice with their baby and dragged her in just like a little dumb sheep.
I just don't understand Chelsea. I think she made up this character in her head that she fell in love with and put him in Adam's body. You haven't seen the dude for over a month - I don't know was he seeing his daughter during that period? She went on a car show with her mother and of course Adam was there and he didn't even bother to say hello. Then he magically calls her (I bet she sent him a message first) for a ride. And guess what she did...of course she went for it (did anybody even stop to think she might have said no,nah). She took that as a sign that he wants her back and Adam just wanted to tell her he wants to be friends. Move on Chelsea
I will miss them though…I hope there is season 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment