SHOW TIMES

SHOW TIMES

MON
:/
TUE: 16 & Pregnant @10/9c on MTV
The Real Housewives of Orange County @9/8c on Bravo TV
Dance Moms 9/8c on Lifetime TV
WED:The Real Housewives of Vancouver @10 on Slice TV
THU:Don't ne Tardy for The Wedding @9:30/8:30c on Bravo TV
FRI: /
SAT: /
SUN: Keeping Up With The Kardashians @9/8c on E!
Mrs.Eastwood and Company @10/9c on E!
The Real Housewives of New jersey @10/9c on Bravo TV



Thursday, February 16, 2012

On Some Other Shows!

This is the deal, the reason why I mostly blog about the same shows is because I actually watch them. However I take a glance at some other shows sometimes like Braxton Family Values- Tony Braxton’s career was going south as it is but after this show she pretty much buried it, which is a shame she used to be one of my favorite singers when I was younger :). I don't see any values in that show just a bunch of sisters fighting for attention, being jealous of one another, cheating and screaming.

Most of the shows that I can't watch are on TLC such as My Strange Addiction and Hoarders, why you ask? Because they are plain disgusting and I can't make fun of mentally ill people. The new My Strange Addiction started, there is a dude that is making love to his car and surprise surprise he is not the only one! The first car love making person I saw was on the show called Taboo. Strange characters are living among us people.



But even more or equally gross to a grown woman sleeping in pooped dippers cuz she likes the feeling (Lord help her) are Hoarders. Those are some sick fucks (excuse my French) but seriously pick up a mop and clean your damn house or go to the institution and get some help. I hate that show and I hate when they cry over the things they did to their homes and lives. Why are you crying now after years and years of living in pure decomposition. You should acknowledge the fact that you have issues the second you let that spider web sit there over a day, and you should be in a panic zone when you see a maggot.



One show that I like on TLC is Toddlers and Tiaras. Yes I know most of their mothers are crazy but the girls are so cute in their glitz outfits (don't judge me-or do I don't really care)
One thing I don't like is when twenty something girls sign up for a pageant and WIN! Girl you are in your twenties how does it feel to beat a two year old? Be ashamed and you look ridiculous. Poor little toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment