SHOW TIMES

SHOW TIMES

MON
:/
TUE: 16 & Pregnant @10/9c on MTV
The Real Housewives of Orange County @9/8c on Bravo TV
Dance Moms 9/8c on Lifetime TV
WED:The Real Housewives of Vancouver @10 on Slice TV
THU:Don't ne Tardy for The Wedding @9:30/8:30c on Bravo TV
FRI: /
SAT: /
SUN: Keeping Up With The Kardashians @9/8c on E!
Mrs.Eastwood and Company @10/9c on E!
The Real Housewives of New jersey @10/9c on Bravo TV



Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Teen Mom 2



Wow Teen Mom! Seriously Leah just when I started to feel bad for you and the fact that people are calling you a whore… BOOM!
Corey comes and asks her if she cheated on him a week before their wedding and she straight up admits it. Not only that but instead of apologizing she starts to justify herself by saying they were fighting a lot. I genuinely feel bad for Corey and totally understand him. What was he suppose to do "Oh you cheated on me again sure let's save our family." You can't have a family Leah if every time you get into a fight you go out and cheat. Damn girl at least lie about it.



I must say I was feeling the chemistry between Kaylin and Jo. I even felt happy that they might get back together and then... I saw Dr.Drew's after show and some unseen clips.
It dawned on me, he is not trying to get back with her cuz all of a sudden he had a change of heart or became nicer, he did it to promote his new song and a video. He even made fun of how Kaylin wants’ to get back together with him while talking to his friends. As we saw she cheated on Jordan and I feel bad that she ruined her relationship that was decent for something that looks like a fraud to me.

I don't even want to comment on Janelle. Chelsea is trying to keep busy-good for her and I hope she stays on the right track.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so it was jus that? He was using her? That's just nasty! Feel so sorry for Kaylin...

    ReplyDelete