SHOW TIMES

SHOW TIMES

MON
:/
TUE: 16 & Pregnant @10/9c on MTV
The Real Housewives of Orange County @9/8c on Bravo TV
Dance Moms 9/8c on Lifetime TV
WED:The Real Housewives of Vancouver @10 on Slice TV
THU:Don't ne Tardy for The Wedding @9:30/8:30c on Bravo TV
FRI: /
SAT: /
SUN: Keeping Up With The Kardashians @9/8c on E!
Mrs.Eastwood and Company @10/9c on E!
The Real Housewives of New jersey @10/9c on Bravo TV



Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Real Housewives of Orange County


As some of you know The Real Housewives of Orange County premiered last night!
I must admit I only watch them because they are the “mother” of all housewives.
Well actually only Vicki from the original cast is still standing.
So Tamra and Gretchen made up and to be honest I'm siding with Slade on this one.
I wouldn't make up with a woman that trashed my boyfriend and me the whole season. Gretchen should think how would it make her feel if Slade made up with a guy friend that called her useless woman. Tamra reminds me of little mean rat.
Vicki is trying to sell her house and she is waiting to get divorced from Donn. They still live in the same house, I get that makes no sense to go broke if you can tolerate each other. Vicki has a new man and her tank is full. She seemed more friendly from the get go.
I'm happy Alexis is doing good, she is so bubbly and I like that, unlike her friend Peggy. I was hoping she wouldn’t be in this season she brings nothing to the table. You are married now Peggy so why are you talking about Alexis husband and his personal things and how he was in bed. She should be ashamed for that.
There is a new woman in the group and to be honest I didn't catch her name. However her husband is a plastic surgeon and they are very rich. I need to take a drive to O.C looked really pretty.

1 comment: